Got Into a Car Accident?
1. Take stock of the situation. First, check for any injuries
so you can call for medical attention if necessary. In case of injuries, call for medical help then try to help the injured persons. In case of minor accidents wherein injuries are minor or there are no injuries at all, you can turn your attention to the extent of damage done to your car and to the other vehicle involved.
2. Gather information. Get information about
the other party. The information you should ask for includes the name, address, contact number, car make and model, license plate number, the vehicle identification number of the car, the insurance company, insurance policy number. You will also need to write down the place, date and time of the accident, then take pictures of the car damages if you can. If there is any
witness, ask for his/her contact information.
3. File a police report. Regardless of how minor a car accident is, always be sure to involve the police.
4. Contact your insurance agent or agency, and provide
the agent with all of the information. Then bring your car to ATOP AUTO, only if your vehicle is still in a condition that is safe to drive in. If the damage to your vehicle is severe and can not be driven anymore, please contact us and we will send you a towing associate as soon as possible.
5. We will take care of the insurance arrangement with your insurance company. If you need to rent a car, feel free to ask us so that we can arrange it for you.
6. After clear consult and explanation, we will begin the repair
process of your vehicle.
7. After the repair, you can pick up your vehicle or we can deliver to your place!